Sunday, September 8, 2013

13 Songs to Inspire

As I've said in previous blog posts music inspires.  Music is a huge part of my life....so much so that for a while I wanted to be a radio DJ.

As I've been reading lots of blog posts and tweets lately, I've seen how much music means to so many of us.  So what I decided to do was just post 13 songs below that lately have been really inspiring me and lifting me up!  And I decided to let the songs speak for themselves, and hope that the inspire you, and lift you up, like they do for me...

"I Was Here" by Beyonce

"Roar" by Katy Perry

"Brave" by Sara Bareilles

"I Lived" by OneRepublic

"Who You Are" by Jessie J

"I Wanna Be Like Me" by Sara Bareilles

"Hall of Fame" by The Script ft. will.i.am

"Gold" by Britt Nicole

"Legacy" by Nichole Nordeman

"Vision of Love" by Kris Allen

"Skyscraper" by Demi Lovato

"Sunrise" by Nichole Nordeman

"Hurricane" by Natalie Grant

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Todd! I've been looking for some uplifting, inspiring songs for my teens at the high school-we're having Music Thursdays this year!

    ReplyDelete